Early Head Start Bus DriverStep, Inc.
STEP, Inc., a multifaceted community action agency, is seeking applicants for the following position: Early Head Start School Bus Driver- Will Train to Obtain CDL.
The Early Head Start Bus Driver will be responsible for the safe transportation of each Early Head Start child between his/her pick up or drop off designation and to the designated person on the transportation forms. This is a part time position averaging 15 - 20 hours per week.
• High School Diploma or equivalent;
• Must be able to obtain a Commercial Driver's License: Class A or B with a School Bus Endorsement and Passenger Endorsement. Will train to obtain CDL license and proper endorsements;
• Must have a current safe driving record (must provide a DMV transcript at interview);
• Ability to manage and relate to preschool children is required;
• Previous experience preferred.
Salary range: $11.41 - $14.04 per hour.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.