Labor, Carpenter's Helper & Carpenter
Southern VA Construction
Residential & Commercial Contractor seeking a Labor, Carpenter's helper & Carpenter. Experience preferred but will train the right candidate.
• Must have a valid driver's license, with a clean/acceptable driving record
• Must have dependable transportation to get to the shop where we provide work vehicles to transport to and from work sites
• Have a high school diploma or GED
• Pass a drug test and background check
• Able to do physical labor and lift a 100lbs multiple times a day
• Able to work on roofs
• Able to work "occasionally" nights, weekends and out of town
Employees must be punctual, reliable, and honest with integrity. Must be self motivated & organized
Pay range $15 to $28 per hour is based on experience level and demonstration of knowledge. Having the basic tools to perform the job applied for.
We offer 40HRS of accrued PTO, 6 Paid Holidays after 90 days, Paid Vacation after first year = 40 Hours, after third year = 80 Hours
Great opportunities for advancement