Full-time Nursery Workers #935239LABOR CONSULTANTS INTL.
20 Temporary Full-time Nursery Workers Positions.
February 16, 2019 - November 30, 2019
- Load/unload plant material from trucks, tag & stock material for resale.
- Water, prune, & maintain nursery stock.
- Perform ground maintenance to include cut grass, mulch, & weed flower beds.
- Prune trees & shrubs.
- Lay sod, plant annuals, trees & shrubs. Haul top soil, mulch, & other landscape supplies, Sell & deliver plants & flowers to customers & other related Nursery Workers activities per SOC/OES 45-2092 (onetonline.org).
- Must be 18 due.
- Must show proof of legal authority to work in U.S. Drug/Alcohol/Tobacco free work zone.
- Lift, push, pull, unload or carry objects up to 70lbs; may climb, balance, sit, stoop, bend, squat, wash, clean.
- No minimum education requirement OJT.
- Applicants must be willing, qualified, to perform work described & available for entire period specified.
$12.05/hour up to possibly $17.00/hour DOE.
Possible daily/weekly hours: 7AM-2PM or 11AM-7PM. 35-40+ (Plus) to include lunch break Monday-Friday.
Possible weekend/holiday work. Outdoors, exposed to weather; must be capable of doing physically strenuous labor for long hours, occasionally in extreme heat or cold. Variable weather conditions apply; hours may vary (+/-), possible downtime. Employer will comply with all applicable federal, state & local laws pertaining to hours.
Will provide/pay cost of worker return transport, subsistence from worksite to place from which worker departed to work for employer if worker completes period of employment or dismissed from employment before end of work period above. Transport & subsistence will be reimbursed (by check in 1st work week) for cost from the place from which the worker has come to work for the employer, whether in the U.S. or abroad, to the place of employment. The worker is guaranteed employment for a total number of work hours equal to at least three-fourths of the workdays of the entire job opportunity. Use/maintain of employer provided tools/equipment/supplies at no cost/deposit. Employer provides $75 allowance for uniform purchase. Uniforms can be purchased from employer at cost. Any additional uniforms that employee desires will be discussed with employer before they are provided. Cash advance may apply at employer discretion.