Executive DirectorHabitat for Humanity
Habitat for Humanity of Franklin County
The Executive Director (ED) works with the Board of Directors to develop a plan for achieving the organization's mission, strategy, goals and objectives, and then directs the activities toward the achievement of these goals.
Responsibilities include community relations, strategic planning, and HFHI programs, process compliance, and resource development. The Executive Director is the face of the affiliate to the Franklin County community.
- Commitment to the vision and mission of Habitat for Humanity
- 8-10 years of organizational management/leadership experience, ideally in a non-profit and/or faith-based organization
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and competence with Microsoft Office Suite of products
- Four-year college degree desired but can be offset by directly related experience
- Self-starter with the ability to take initiative and manage multiple priorities
- Excellent judgment and sound decision-making capacity
- Flexibility, adaptability, and creativity
- Energetic, positive, and personable
- Able to relate well to diverse population sage, race, class, gender, and creed
- Valid Driver's License and access to reliable transportation