Certified Nursing AssistantFRANKLIN HEALTH & REHAB CENTER
Certified Nursing Assistant
Rates up to 14.00 per hour. 1500.00 Sign On Bonus.
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) provides direct care to the residents of the health and rehabilitation center, assisting them in activities of daily living under the direction and supervision of a professional nurse.
Those duties include but are not limited to:
- serves and collects food trays
- feeds residents
- measures and records weight, temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respiration rates, and food and fluid intake and output as directed.
Must have current Virginia Nurse Aide license in good standing or be within 100 days of completion of state approved CNA course.
Our Benefits Include:
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance. Your well-being is important and we value it.
- Paid Time off, because as much as you love your job, we want you to also love having time to be you.
- A 401K retirement plan. You are our company's future; let us help you take care of yours!
- Tuition assistance. The more you know, the more we can grow together.
At the heart of everything we do is our "Commitment to Care, Passion for Caring" philosophy that touches everything we do. We believe that giving the best care requires knowing our patients as people, providing a more personal, rewarding experience for our patients and employees alike. If you have the "heart of a caregiver" and a dedication to exceptional customer service, we'd like to speak with you about our career opportunities.